[THIN] Re: Flex Profiles Kit - License Infringement?

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:20:58 -0000

Well - that'd be my line - and the closest I could see was

4.      LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except
and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by
applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.

But, I'd argue that the modification with a hex editor in the context of the
flex tool's use is neither reverse engineering, decompliation or
disassembly...