[THIN] Re: Filenet IDM Viewer

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:44:26 -0700

Thanks Rick. The app was installed at the console in Install mode. As it
turns out, setting the application compatibility flag to 'Do not substitute
user Windows directory: 0x00000400' did the trick. We're going to start
testing with users now, and I suspect we'll have more tuning to do, but at
least it runs now. Thanks again.

JD

  _____