[THIN] Re: Firefox (was RE: Anti Pop up)

  • From: raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:27:48 +1000

well said

Regards from,

Your Friendly IT Staff
:-))>>
Raj RossRakesh
Network Administrator

Tell me and I forget.
Show me and I remember.
Involve me and I understand.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."

                      Bob

                      <bobmails@xxxxxxx        To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      om>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: Firefox
(was RE: Anti Pop up)
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      29/09/2004 07:18

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

IE is just such a big... target, it's nice to be out of the crosshairs
a little bit.  The mozilla folks seem to be as security conscious as
the rest of us.  latest version/lastest update mantra ...repeat...