[THIN] Filenet IDM Viewer

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:17:47 -0700

Hi List,

  I have a customer that is trying to run Filenet IDM Viewer, which is an
image viewer, on Win2K3 Terminal Server. When an image is opened, the
default mode is 'Enhance'. The app works fine if you install it without
Terminal Services. If you install Terminal Services and then install the
app, it doesn't display the image in 'Enhance' mode. If you change the mode
to 'Normal', the image displays, but it never displays in 'Enhance' mode.
  The customer called me today and said he found that it works if you run
the app in Install mode. I've seen MSKB 186499 and 186515. He's tried some
of the app compatibility flags and can't get it going. The app vendor won't
support it on Terminal Services at all. Anyone gotten this going?

Thanks,

JD

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320