[THIN] Re: Enumerate processes within Published Desktop

  • From: Gavan Smythe <gavsmythe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:34:44 +1000

Hi Ben,

I would try the powershell line below.  Change the ProcessName and Message
as you need.  Once you have tested with the "-whatif" in the line, and you
are happy with it, remove -whatif for live test

Get-XAServer | Get-XASessionProcess | where {$_.ProcessName -match
"*TestProcessName.exe*"} | select accountdisplayname, sessionid, servername
| foreach {Send-XASessionMessage -ServerName $_.servername -SessionId
$_.sessionid -MessageTitle "Test Title" -MessageBody "test body" -whatif}

Good Luck!