[THIN] Enumerate processes within Published Desktop

  • From: Ben Pelzer <Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 13:44:24 +0200

Hi all,

Is there a way to enumerate processes running within a Published Desktop,
across a server farm (so not only on 1 specific server)?
I need to send a message to all users that are running a specific application
within their Published Desktop
(I can not simply send the message to all users connected to the Published
Desktop using the AppCenter console, I need to differentiate)

Clicking on a session within the AppCenter console reveals the processes
running in the session, but is there a way to get a farm overview and select
processes?
In the Remote Desktop Manager I can add my Citrix servers to the "My Group" and
then select the Processes tab
This shows me all processes across all the servers of the "My Group", but from
this tab view I can not send messages...

Anyone did this before?
My Google searches do not turn up much usefull info

Cheers,
Ben