[THIN] Re: Emulation software

  • From: "Michael Pardee" <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:22:09 -0500

We use WRQ Reflection today on our Windows2003 farm and will probably go
throught he same thing next year when our current contract is up - 100% due
to the costs.  Reflection is not real cheap.  The Seagull people send me
email all the time and we've asked for them to revisit it with us next
year.  We need vt420 emulation against OpenVMS based applications for a few
thousand people.

--

Michael Pardee
www.blindsquirrel.org