[THIN] Re: Drive mapping

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:14:56 -0500

MessageYes,

With Web or ActiveX client we have users go to their system tray and right
click on the Program Neighborhood icon.
This brings up the Open Connection center which shows all their active
connections with the Metaframe servers they
are connected. Here the permission settings per connection.  I think there
is a way to push this out to the clients
through Nfuse by modifying the webica.ini file.

-Mike