[THIN] Re: Dell Blades and mirroring

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:05:41 -0500

With the HP, i turned off both servers.  From server 1 i took the drive from
slot two, and in server 2, put it in slot 2 and left slot 1 empty.  Turned
both servers on, they booted right up.  Then whatever drive got put in the
empty slot once running, got written to as the mirror.

after that, it was just a matter or running newsid, joining the domain,
joining the farm etc.