[THIN] Re: Dell Blades and mirroring

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:00:12 +0100

I'm pretty sure it was possible but not as simple as in HP or IBM. Along the
lines of  it's not as forgiving if you move the slots so take out a drive
from slot 2 and put it in slot 2 in the second server. And, possibly that
you had to have initialised a mirror up on the 2nd server first and/or that
the rebuild had to be kicked off from the raid console and it took  a while

Doable, but not pretty I seem to recall.

hth