[THIN] Default Domain name in Citrix PN logon

  • From: "sksippy" <sksippy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:50:36 -0000

Shyam Sippy
=20
Dear All,

Is there some way I can change the default domain in the Citrix logon =
screen
to the Domain name rather than the first server defined in the TCP/IP =
server
list? We are using the version 6.30 of the PN client issued with MF XPe =
on
W2K servers.=20

I know that this can be changed before logon by tabbing to the domain =
name
box and selecting the domain rather than the first server name but we =
use
these systems in a primary school where we would like to keep the logon
process as simple as possible for pupils, some of whom are 4 years old.=20

Can someone advise me if this can be changed in any of the.ini files =
within
the ICA Client directory. I have inspected all the .ini files to no =
avail.
The clients are either W95 fully patched or W2K SP3

A quick response would be appreciated as we would like to go live with =
this
system this week.

Thanks in advance.

Shyam Sippy