[THIN] Re: Default Domain name in Citrix PN logon

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:11:33 -0700

I am also running citrix in a K-12 environment and had this problem only
once.  When we setup our servers I had logged into the server itself rather
than the domain, this caused all of our clients (thin and fat) to see the
server name in the domain box as opposed to the domain.  Once I logged into
the Domain on the servers the clients came up fine.