[THIN] Re: DCOM 10016 Error - The machine-default permission settings do not grant Remote Activation permission for the COM Server application

  • From: IT Support <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:18:17 +0000

Further to this -
We are also getting the error below in the logs, and errors enumerating the
Citrix Access Management Console.
This seems to happen on reboot, and persists until we manually restart the IMA
Service on the affected servers.
Any ideas?

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:  DCOM
Event Category:          None
Event ID:        10006
Date:               12/01/2009
Time:               10:02:00
User:                N/A
Computer:       CITRIX1
DCOM got error "General access denied error " from the computer CITRIX2 when
attempting to activate the server:
{DB192ECC-CCBC-4A97-8121-B2FB89FE77C2}

Date:                     07/01/2009
Time:                     12:20:09
User:                     DOMAIN\user.name
Computer:          CITRIX1
The machine-default permission settings do not grant Remote Activation
permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{DB192ECC-CCBC-4A97-8121-B2FB89FE77C2}
 to the user DOMAIN\user.name SID
(S-1-5-21-1708537768-1844237615-1177238915-1249).  This security permission can
be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
It has also passed through the MailControl Anti-Virus service powered by
BlackSpider for total peace of mind.

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/hWQXJh8Q2IXTndxI!oX7Upgp5WhUlLIgcns!BPe82eeIbAzoKKfgJJeNyy7Mfb3z+UJTMPXhg3!5CCz92bNxfg==>
 to report this email as spam.