[THIN] Re: Could use some help with Novell/Citrix/Windows issue

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:42:21 -0500

You can use ginacfg. Exe and disable autondslogin. That works like a charm

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2009, at 12:47, "James Lilly" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just in case anyone else ever runs across this:

I had to uncheck the box in the General Tab of the ICA-TCP protocol properties that said “Use standard Windows login interface” and then add this to the registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Novell\L ogin\AutoAdminQueryNDS as a DWORD, value of 1.

That should band-aid them until they are ready to upgrade later this year.

James