[THIN] Re: Could use some help with Novell/Citrix/Windows issue

  • From: "James Lilly" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:47:24 -0500

No problem.  I normally setup the servers from scratch myself which is a much
cleaner process.  This was one of those deals where I got a new client and
these were leftovers from their previous consultant that apparently haven’t
worked right in a while.  Corrupted profiles, dual logins, and a number of
issues we existing for months before they decided to give me a chance.  This
was the only piece I had left to get fixed.  Now that I’ve proved myself, they
plan on running on this platform for another six months until I roll them to
W2K8 (still doing the research on all their software to see if it supports
64-bit or not) or W2K8 R2 and the latest version of PS at that time.

Thanks for all your suggestions;

James