[THIN] Re: Congrats to new CTPs

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:32:17 -0400

Sorry for the late reply.. Been doing the travel thing...  I'm sitting in the
Atlanta Airport as I type...

First, oh I still love seeing [thin] in my inbox.  Jimmy you are the ultimate
CTP and always be!!!!!!! King daddy!!!!

Andrew / Jeremy...   I so agree with Joe.  About time... You guys should have
been in years ago and shame on all us for not pushing ... Truly deserving!!
Truly!!!!!

Have a good weekend all!

DB

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2013, at 8:23 PM, "Joe Shonk"
<joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

It's about freaking time! Lol!

Joe

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Jim Kenzig
<jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Congratulations are in order to Andrew Wood and Jeremy Saunders, two long time
contributors to the Thin List for being awarded Citrix Technology Professional!
Here is link to other awardees

http://blogs.citrix.com/2013/07/09/welcome-2013-ctps/
Regards
Jim Kenzig