[THIN] Re: Congrats to new CTPs

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:35:53 -0400

Exactly!  I was trying to be snide.   Lol

Congrats to all is in order!!!!!  :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 12:48 PM, "Andrew Wood"
<andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Woah woah…if you want to poke fun at Doug’s politics ..  that’s why Facebook
was invented ;)

Now, let’s get back on topic and congratulate Mr Saunders for the recognition
of his  being awesome

☺