[THIN] Re: Congrats to new CTPs

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:44:55 -0400

Well next time slap me and I will throw my hat in the ring too... Your good at
slapping me when you think I'm wrong ,). Lol you know what I mean..... Lol

Have a good weekend Joe!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:22 AM, "Joe Shonk"
<joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

No shame here. I've personally tried/nominated these guys for several years
now. ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 4:32 AM, "Douglas A. Brown"
<dbrown@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.. Been doing the travel thing...  I'm sitting in the
Atlanta Airport as I type...

First, oh I still love seeing [thin] in my inbox.  Jimmy you are the ultimate
CTP and always be!!!!!!! King daddy!!!!

Andrew / Jeremy...   I so agree with Joe.  About time... You guys should have
been in years ago and shame on all us for not pushing ... Truly deserving!!
Truly!!!!!

Have a good weekend all!

DB

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 9, 2013, at 8:23 PM, "Joe Shonk"
<joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

It's about freaking time! Lol!

Joe

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Jim Kenzig
<jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Congratulations are in order to Andrew Wood and Jeremy Saunders, two long time
contributors to the Thin List for being awarded Citrix Technology Professional!
Here is link to other awardees

http://blogs.citrix.com/2013/07/09/welcome-2013-ctps/
Regards
Jim Kenzig