[THIN] Re: Citrix question

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:30:17 -0500

Just a few questions that may help you.

Do the users having the problem have rights to the published app in the
CMC? Is it specific users or devices? Can a user who cannot access word
go to a workstation that another user can and run the program and vice
versa? How is the firewall configured? and where are the users coming
from? What about the user's group membership?

Charlie