[THIN] Citrix question

  • From: "Brad Martin" <bmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Citrix Thinnet List" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:15:45 -0700

Hi, I just got asked the following question.  For some reason I'm blanking
on what the answer should be, so I'm throwing it out to the list.  Thanks in
advance for the replies. The question:

1.      You are working in a Citrix MetaFrame environment. There are two
Citrix servers, which are properly configured for load balancing and both
have Microsoft Word loaded. Some users can use Word, but some cannot. What
is the most likely cause of this problem?

Brad Martin

Go Daddy Software

bmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx

480.505.8800 ext. 250