[THIN] Re: Citrix Training Material

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:39:54 -0700

For me, the best way to learn a product is to read the product documentation
and interact with the product in a lab. With a class, you're basically going
through a manual that's a subset of the product documentation and doing lab
exercises. You're also having to move through the material at the pace of
the least experienced student, and if you're going to take an exam after the
class, you'll need to read the docs anyway. I'll take the manuals any day
over a class.

JD