[THIN] Re: Citrix Training Material

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:12:55 +1000

Structured classes are very useful, if the people have little or no IT
knowledge.

I think that they impart more than just knowledge, but a "Best Practise"
approach.

If your an experienced IT person, then generally it is the same stuff just
different color.

So yeah throw me Manual and test lab.

But I don't think you can knock the value of a good course with an excellent
Instructor and no newbies onboard.