[THIN] Re: Citrix Servers and RAM

  • From: "Jon Luchette" <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:26:33 -0400

Does this 4GB limit apply to Windows Server 2003 Enterprise version as
well?  I guess what I am asking is if I am running Server 2003 Enterprise,
how much RAM can I get in the box and utilize with Citrix/Terminal Services?

Is it just a clear cut definition of 4GB RAM limitation for Citrix/Terminal
Services regardless of which operating system version you are using?

I do understand what you are saying about ESX, but I am just looking for
limits on non-virtualized environments.

Thanks!