[THIN] Citrix Licensing service

  • From: Thruxus <thruxus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:59:35 -0400

Greetings,

I have 3 separate MF PE 3.0 Farms all built on Win2k3  servers.  Just
yesterday I started having problems accessing any newly published
applications on all three of these farms.

The error message received is "[app failed to start] The Citrix server
was unable to process your request to start this published
application..."  Simple enough, I thought, so I googled around but
everything I found didn't apply.

The application that I had published prior to yesterday all work fine
still, but anything new that I publish, I get the above error - even
if I take one of the working applications and copy it, I still get the
error!

The only thing common between these 3 farms is that they share a
common Citrix licensing server.  I have plenty Citrix and TS licenses
available though.

Can anyone help me out here?  Ask me questions where I left information out.

Thanks
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com