[THIN] ot: Mrs Doyle

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:51:23 +0100

Ahh.. churning through the web interface 4 admin guide (what a pleasure to have
documentation).. and there are references to Mrs. Doyle in some screen shot
examples!! ha ha ha... I guess this may have been written by our Irish
contingent over here in Euroland... :O)

misdirected, Credit Suisse, its subsidiaries and affiliates (CS) do not
waive any confidentiality or privilege. CS retains and monitors electronic
communications sent through its network. Instructions transmitted over this
system are not binding on CS until they are confirmed by us. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.