[THIN] Re: Citrix Errors

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:07:46 +0200

I only reboot twice a week.
I have only one host 'ica' pointed to prefered server in the farm.
Have I to add more than one host?

"Marc-Andre Lapierre" <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
17/09/2004 16:29
Por favor, responda a
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Asunto
[THIN] Re: Citrix Errors

Do you reboot your servers in the morning?... look at your ICA A record in
your DNS… do you have more than one entry, does all these entries points
to a running server in the morning?