[THIN] Re: Citrix Errors

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jpitsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 06:29:40 -0400

Is it only in the mornings?  What about the rest of the day?  Have you
tried bumping up the idlewinstations?

Jeff Pitsch
Senior Network Engineer - Citrix, U.S.
The CyberNET Group

+1.616.913.2731          Direct
+1.616.913.2904          Direct Fax
+1.616.913.9000          Main

Corporate Building
25 S. Division Ave.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503-4201, USA

www.cng.net

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice
contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing CyberNET client engagement or similar
agreement