[THIN] Re: Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Marc-Andre Lapierre" <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:49:13 -0400

Flex kit is perfect for a new environment. Great solution, very granular, you
really have control on your users / profiles. But you need to well understand
the work flow of roaming profiles and flex profiles to correctly implement that
kind of solution. It's not easy to do but it's not hard too... just need to
test correctly and read about that kind of solution.

I suggest you the flex profiles kit 3.0 from
http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?id=173

I'm using it right now, it cut's my profiles size a lot and it speeds up my
login time.

  _____