[THIN] Re: Citrix Cloud* Apps

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:04:27 -0500

I have been using NS for a while. Started initially for remote access to xenapp
and xendesktop whe that came out. After I took a class on this I saw everything
this could do
Intelligent load balancing
Gslb
Data stream
Vpn with endpoint scanning for compliance ( ie patch level and update av)

Awesome device and we replaced all of the juniper devices that were doing
similar thing. Cost save, ease of use, single technology for all remote access
and internal /external load balancing

Sent from my iPhone