[THIN] Cisco / Web Interface Single Signon

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:03:58 +1100

Hi

We have just installed a Cisco ASA 5520 VPN appliance with two factor RSA
authentication.  We are looking at enabling single signon so users enter AD
username / token password and AD password at VPN login screen.  We then want
this information to pass thru the Web Interface so users do not need to login
to AD at the Web Interface screen.  Has anyone successfully done this?

I don't know what I need to setup to get the Web Interface to read the AD
information from the VPN.  The default Web Interface authentication options do
not seem to work.  Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks
Angela

Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT