[THIN] Re: CSG really necessary?

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:11:42 +1000

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

i'll agree

having just gone thru a rollout of 2000 users on unknown home computers =
coming in thru CSG NFUSE 1.7 and williamette, my helpdesk hates me.

so many things that need to go on a pc somethime like the 128bit =
encryption pack for IE , or the ica client wont push fast enuf down a =
crap modem line. etc etc.

but i guarentee 100% connection success as long as the user installs the =
required patches /updates.

we support win 95 / ie4 and up,  mac os9 and osx either thru local =
client or java client.

we also can get our users in from our client companies networks which is =
always the biggest challenge using java with hacked ini files with proxy =
connection info..

but... IT WORKS :D

roll on v7 java client=20

John