[THIN] CMC : I don't see icone POLICY on CMC

  • From: Didier BRAGEUL <d.brageul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:35:03 +0100

Hello from france,

I've got a problem but i don't know if this is a really problem.

My config : 2 mono farm on  W2KSP3 with XPS SP2 FR2 (2 x Stand alone
server) in each separate subnet.

When i launch CMC on my first Farm, i See a Icone POLICY in my CMC but i
can't see this icone on the second Farm !
For the moment i don't use this icone for administration But i Afraid that
there is a installation problem on the farm where i can not see the Icone
Polcy in CMC view.

Is there anyone who can explain me this strange symptom ?

Bonne Reception et Bonne Semaine.

                                     \\\|///
                                   \\  - -  //
                                  (  @ @  )
-----------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------
XYMOX SYSTEM                    Didier BRAGEUL
Pole CITRIX - CCA
40, Rue Jean MONNET - MELPARK
Zac des Collines - Batiment 5 - RDC
68200 MULHOUSE
Site Web: www.xymox.fr
Tel : 00 33  3 89 33 21 66       Fax : 00 33 3 89 33 21 67
Portable : 00 33 6 87 31 49 11   Email : d.brageul@xxxxxxxx
                           oooO   (   )
                                \_)