[THIN] CDM error

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:41:08 -0600

I have the following errors in the event viewer on one of our servers.  Does
anyone have any idea what they are.  I can't find anything on this.

-----------------------
Event ID: 39
Source: Cdm

The description for Event ID ( 39 ) in Source ( Cdm ) could not be found.
It contains the following insertion string(s): \Device\CdmRedirector, 40.

Has anyone seen this error before and what might cause it.

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445