[THIN] Re: CDM error

  • From: "Stephen Taylor" <Stephen.Taylor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:47:16 +0000

Hi Michael

We had a similar problem and the stuff below resolved it:

CA Client File Security: WEB Client Drive Access and the Webica.ini File
Explained
Document ID: CTX568194
1.)     The ica client file security can always be changed and modified
from the client
2.)     If you want all users to use the same ica client file security,
you have to repackage the client with this change before you make the roll
out.
e.g.
Rewrite the ICA client to automatically push the webica.ini with
GlobalSecurityAccess=405 to the %windir% directory, IF you want some sort
of way to disable it for all clients.

Regards
Stephen

"Michael Boggan" <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
27/11/2002 15:41
Please respond to thin

        To:     "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] CDM error

I have the following errors in the event viewer on one of our servers.
Does
anyone have any idea what they are.  I can't find anything on this.

-----------------------
Event ID: 39
Source: Cdm

The description for Event ID ( 39 ) in Source ( Cdm ) could not be found.
It contains the following insertion string(s): \Device\CdmRedirector, 40.

-----------------------

Has anyone seen this error before and what might cause it.

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445
email. mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended or authorised
recipient please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message