[THIN] CAG and domain account expiry

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:29:20 -0500

We are using the CAG for external contractors and employees to connect.

They sign onto the CAG and it passes them through to the Web Interface,
automatically signing them in.

The problem we have found, is that upon domain account expiration, they are not
prompted regarding the account expiration, so they do not change their
password.  Once expiration is complete, they can no longer connect.

I have the Web Interface set to allow password change upon expiration, but with
the pass through, this appears not to work.

Thoughts?

Chad Schneider

Technology Analyst/Citrix Admin.

Bemis Company, Inc.