[THIN] Re: CAG

  • From: "James Hill" <HillJ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 08:54:30 +1000

Install AAC 4.5.

Then install WI4.5 and the AMC from the Presentation Server 4.5 disc.
During the install only select Web Interface and the Access Management
Console.

When you get to the screen with the list of consoles untick the
Diagnostics console.  Leaving it ticked will cause the AMC to crash when
it tries to do a discovery.  This is only if WI and AAC are installed on
the same server though.

Hope that helps.

Cathy Campbell <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We are in the process of setting up our CAG environment and installing
the Advanced Access Control (AAC) software on a Windows 2003 server with
SP3.  I have downloaded the most current version of AAC and Web
Interface which is 4.5 from Citrix website.  I install AAC and next I
try to install Web Interface, but get an error message stating the
version of the Access Management console (AMC) is not the correct
version, use the AMC that it included in Citrix Presentation Server 4.5
or Citrix Streaming Server 1.0.  I'm not sure why I'm getting this
message since I'm using the most current software.  Thanks,

Cathy Campbell