[THIN] Re: CAG

  • From: Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:16:04 -0400

Apparently there is a new AMC. Why would the WI 4.6 need an upgrade to the
one that came with PS 4.5? I'm downloading the 7/20 released AMC now to see
if that will fix the issue.

Jan Broucinek
<http://www.tinybeetle.us/>
I'm voting for Mike Huckabee for President
for info visit www.MikeHuckabee.com <http://www.mikehuckabee.com/>