[THIN] Re: CAG

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:52:08 -0600

Split DNS is on.

I have enabled split tunneling, entered in my internal networks as accessible,
and that seems to work.

Default Gateway is set to Interface 0 (external), external Gateway.

>>> "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/20/2007 10:18 AM >>>

I hit send on that one too fast- how is DNS configured? Do you have split DNS
on?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453