[THIN] Re: Browse Lists missing apps

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:02:32 -0700

Also, make sure that you do have ALL installed NIC's in a network
team or completely remove them along with the driver in the Intel
PROSet II program.  We had an issue a while back that the disabled
NIC on one of out MetaFrame 1.8 servers had taken over as the Mast
Browser and non of the servers could get the Published Application
list, and the clients could not get the list either.  I had to
physically take out the NIC, remove it from the Intel PROSet II
program, reboot, and verything started to work.

I spent 6 hours figuring this out, until I finally did a QSERVEr from
the command prompt on one of the other servers to find out what the
ICA Master Browser was.

BTW, I wasn't more than 1 week into learning MetaFrame 1.8 (which I
had never touched the product until I started where I currently
work).

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406