[THIN] Re: App only works from server console

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:14:29 -0500

If it works with rdp then you have to look at mfhook. There are a few ctx articles related to disabling that for certain applications

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2010, at 16:44, Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does it work via rdp?

On Mar 8, 2010 9:02 PM, "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have a inhouse developed application that works fine from the Server console but refuses to work via an ICA Session. The App starts then closes when run as a Published App. I installed the app via change user /install. Any ideas on the best way to troubleshoot this? I tried using Regmon/Filemon but could not find anything unusual..

Thanks
Anglea

Sign up for SEEK Jobmail. Get the latest jobs delivered.