[THIN] Re: App only works from server console

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:57:24 +1100

Hi

I have resolved the NTVDM error message by adding the following to my batch
file:

set temp=c:\temp
set tmp=c:\temp

The Application now starts but then closes...  Still not running via ICA
correctly...  Is there a workaround?  Perhaps by publishing a desktop so it
gets around the ICA issue?

From: angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: App only works from server console
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:55:57 +1100

Hi

I still have issues with this application.  Im now getting the following event
viewer errors on citrix:

Application popup: ntvdm.exe - System Error : NTVDM encountered a hard error.

The Application doesn't even launch now from ICA but still works from server
console.

I have installed MS patch 937932 but I still get the same NTVDM error.  I have
looked at a few Seamless Flags but still have issues..

Regards

Sign up for SEEK Jobmail. Get the latest jobs delivered.

Get the latest jobs delivered. Sign up for SEEK Jobmail.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/