[THIN] Re: Another saga with my Nfuse problem

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:45:12 -0700

I have one more suggestion...probably not the issue by the way you describe
it below, but it can't hurt...

Tools - Internet Options - Temporary Internet Files - Settings (button)

Check for newer versions of stored pages.

I have Automatically selected.  I have seen this cause intermittent problems
if it wasn't set properly as well.  Again, I have only seen this on one
system.

Now, not knowing your configuration between the Web Interface server and the
client.  Is it possible that there is a Proxy server that is not properly
passing the .ICA file to the client?

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.