[THIN] Another saga with my Nfuse problem

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <nrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:34:36 -0500

I've discovered that my Nfuse problem (when trying to open an
application in Nfuse, I get the "ICA client not found" error), will work
primarily during working hours and not after hours. Is there an area
that you can set for citrix or Nfuse that says it will only work between
certain hours?

Almost bald from scratching my head
Nick
than buying more servers.