[THIN] Re: Alternative to Acrobat on Terminal Server?

  • From: "Don Hickey" <don.hickey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 7 Feb 2003 10:02:03 -0500

Try Ghostscript/ Ghostview.   This started out as a postscript reader
but now reads PDF as well.  It can be found (for many platforms) at:
 http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/ <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/%7Eghost/>

You can also create PDF with it via a two step process.  Print to file
(using a postscript driver) from your favourite wordprocessor, then read
the .PS file with ghostview.  There is a button to convert to PDF.
 Works well.

Don