[THIN] Re: Alternative to Acrobat on Terminal Server?

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:39:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Politis=20
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 9:36 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [THIN] Alternative to Acrobat on Terminal Server?

We use FinePrint PdfFactory it's a light weight print to PDF soluton =
that is only $50.00/user and makes emailing a printed PDF very easy for =
the end user (Great for Mortgage Docs). =20

You can find it a www.fineprint.com

We did have to tweak the install a little with a few regedits to get it =
to work correctly though.