[THIN] Re: Allow user to reset their own session

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:57:21 -0700

> Citrix on the other hand will think that they are still active.

You may have a rogue process that keeps the session open, we have seen this
with some applications that launch other utilities and they appear to Citrix
to still be an active session, even when the user is disconnected. You
should get the process list and see exactly what is running for these
users.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453