[THIN] Re: Allow user to reset their own session

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 07:55:57 -0800

Download the Citrix MFSDK v2.3 from the CDN site.  Within there, you can
view the MFCOM PDF that is included within the install.  There are a few
sample VBScripts that would assist you in writing an ASP page that contains
the necessary code for querying user sessions.

Email me off list if you need further assistance.

Chris