[THIN] Adding Web Interface Server to DMZ

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:01:42 +1100

Hi

We have 2 Web Interface 4.2 servers on our internal network using MS Network
Load Balancing.  I now have a requirement where I need to add a Web Interface
Server in our DMZ for access for one of our external customers.  They basically
need to run 1 application on our Citrix Farm.  All our Citrix components are on
the  internal network.  We use SQL as our datastore.

What is the best way to achieve this?

What Ports need to be opened in the DMZ firewall for the Web Interface Server
to talk to the Citrix Farm/SQL Data Store server which all reside on the
internal network?

Thanks
Angela

New music from the Rogue Traders - listen now!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=832&referral=hotmailtaglineOct07&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/roguetraders