[THIN] Re: Adding Web Interface Server to DMZ

  • From: Tony Lyne <tony.lyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:09:19 +1300

Hey Angela,

You would be best to configure at least the provided Secure Gateway option
which comes with Presentation Server. Use this in conjunction with Web
interface and you'll be able to securely deliver applications using a secure
means. The PDF's supplied with the Web interface/Secure Gateway components on
the CD tell you the rest.

Alternatively you can use an Access Gateway, but this is an additional expense.

Tony Lyne
Consultant
Senior Systems Engineer
[cid:image001.gif@01C86D91.9F38BB80]

+64 6 353 7300

[cid:image002.gif@01C86D91.9F38BB80]<http://www.gen-i.co.nz/>

+64 6 356 6800

+64 27 472 0696

tony.lyne@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tony.lyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

www.gen-i.co.nz<http://www.gen-i.co.nz/>

53 Queen Street, PO Box 1470,
Palmerston North, New Zealand
"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002."