[THIN] Re: Access Gateway 4.2

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:36:03 -0400

So what I did was point the default to a different portal page and that
solved it.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

I'm getting into my CAG now and if I can't figure it out, I'll give Citrix a buzz. The CTP thing is good for this type of thing :)